Flamborough Lighthouse, Lighthouse Road, Bridlington YO15 1AR

The lighthouse at Flamborough sits on the chalk cliffs of the Flamborough Heritage Coast. It was built in 1806 and is still active, becoming fully automated in 1996. It marks the Flamborough Headland for vessels heading for the ports of Scarborough and Bridlington and acts as a waypoint for deep sea vessels and coastal traffic.