Heeley Institute, 147 Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S2 3AF

Heeley Institute was originally built as a chapel in 1826 and was the first place of worship to be built in Heeley. The Grade II listed building was restored by Heeley Trust in 2001 and now serves as a well-used multipurpose venue and community anchor. The Institute will be our All Points North HQ for the duration of the event.